View larger site tour
Glenwood Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home Cemetery, Funeral Home & Cremation Centre
Since 1960, families of Sherwood Park and the surrounding communities have come to know Glenwood Memorial Gardens for its beautiful parklike setting, sparkling ponds and local wildlife. Our 79 acres are dotted with mature trees, benches and colourful flower gardens creating a warm and relaxing atmosphere for friends and families to gather and reminisce.
The added convenience of our new on-site funeral home, constructed in 1999, has ensured that Glenwood will continue to meet the evolving needs of today’s families from one beautiful full-service location.
AT A GLANCE
- The Nature Walk, our unique approach to cremation (see photos)
- Traditional burial gardens, including in-ground bronze memorials and upright granite monuments
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Above-ground columbarium cremation niches
- Funeral Home on site
- Memorial benches, trees and nature rocks for dedication to passed loved ones
- Serving all faiths & cultures
- Specializing in pre-arrangement
- Payment options to suit any budget
- Arrangements are transferable to any Memorial Gardens location across Canada
- Exclusively offering The Family Security Benefit Plan™ when pre-planning at Glenwood